650 Gas Fire
Experience luxurious design
The Rinnai 650 gas fire creates an ambient mood with Rinnai's latest innovation - our new ember bed technology...
Rinnai's ember bed technology has been designed to recreate the warm, enticing glow of a natural wood burning fireplace with the added heating benefits of gas fires.
Look closely and you’ll discover an intense radiant, light beneath the logs or stones, providing a deep, warm glow. Using crushed glass, halogen lamps and a bit of Rinnai magic, our latest innovation in gas fire technology sets new standards.
The Rinnai 650 is a small but efficient modern gas fireplace, making it great for smaller living spaces.
Ideal for replacing built-in fireplaces, new homes and even renovations, the 650 gas fire is designed to suit a range of installation environments.
Unique new ember bed technology
Slimline remote control
Perfect for small spaces
- Unique ember bed technology to recreate the glow of a natural fire
- Simple, slimline remote control that's easy to use
- Wide viewing window with double glazing for optimum fire view
- Minimalist frame design that sits flush against the wall
- Double glazed front - no need for a mesh guard
- Compatible with LPG or natural gas
- High heat output for up to 6kW of warmth
- Designed for replacement, renovations or new homes
- Available with either natural wood or glowing stones
|Colours||Black or Titanium Grey|
|Gas Input MJ/h High||23|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Very Cold||46|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cold||55|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cool||74|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Mild||85|
|AS4553 Efficiency Star Rating||3.7|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) : Width||640|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) : Height||654|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) : Depth||5|