Book A Service
Before booking a service call, please refer to your unit's operation or owner’s manual, view our troubleshooting guide, or contact the installer/supplier of the system.
- For existing service booking enquiries please click here.
- Service / warranty works are conducted between 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Qualification of warranty can only be confirmed when a service person has been on site and made their assessment. (Click for more information)
- For all non-warranty work, payment is required on completion of the work. (Click for more information)
- During peak Winter/Summer seasons we generally experience large volumes of service and maintenance enquiries which may cause lead times to vary.
Rinnai Australia manufactures and distributes a broad range of home comfort products. Our brands include Rinnai, Brivis, APAC and Polo.
Our products are renowned for their quality and reliability, but in the unlikely event you wish to make a Product Warranty claim, please note the following:
- All portable products and accessories, with the exception of portable gas heaters, should be returned to the place of purchase for assessment, repair or replacement. Please refer to the specific Terms and Conditions of Warranty accompanying the product.
- Fixed installation products include on-site service under warranty – for full details please refer to the specific Terms and Conditions of Warranty accompanying the product.
Fixed installation appliances require licensed contractors to select a product appropriate for the application, and to ensure it is installed and commissioned in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and all local and national regulatory requirements.
As some of our products are a component of a larger installed system, our Product Warranty is limited to the actual Rinnai product only. Our obligation is to ensure our product is free from manufacturing defects and that it performs in accordance with its specifications. All other aspects of the larger system, including its design, other equipment, components, accessories, gas, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and installation works, are the responsibility of their respective manufacturers, or the primary contractor from whom the system was purchased and or installed.
On inspection, in the event that our service personnel determine the Rinnai product is working to specification, the service call will not be covered by our Product Warranty and a fee will be incurred. (Click for more information)
Please note that in this instance, Rinnai will be unable to carry out diagnostic, repair or rectification works on all other aspects of the larger system.
Before booking a service call, please refer to the Operation or Owner’s Manual accompanying the product, consult our troubleshooting guide or contact the installer / supplier of the system.
|GENERAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICE FEES – METRO AREAS (Effective: 1 October 2019)|
|Product Type||Attendance Fee||Inclusions||Additional Rate|
|$285.00||Up to the first 60 mins||$40.00 per 15 mins thereafter|
|Split System Air Conditioning||$225.00||Up to the first 60 mins||$40.00 per 15 mins thereafter|
|$225.00||Up to the first 45 mins||$40.00 per 15 mins thereafter|
For AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCY hot water, please call 1800 000 340.
- This service does apply to product warranty works, which are only provided between 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- An afterhours surcharge applies.
- You will be redirected to your nearest service provider who will provide further information.
If redirection is unsuccessful, (e.g. there is no service provider for your area at that time), please complete the 1stCare online booking form and you will be contacted as soon as possible during normal business hours.
To safeguard you, your family and our employees, contractors and agents, and to minimise the potential spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, we are following the guidelines of the Australian Department of Health regarding the provision of Customer Services.
Please review below questions prior to requesting service.
In the past 14 days has any resident of this address, or other persons (such as family, friends, housemates, co-workers etc) that have had contact with any resident of this address, been;
- Displaying any of the following symptoms similar to the flu;
– Shortness of breath
– Breathing difficulties
- Exposed to a person who has tested positive to COVID-19?
- Have had a test for COVID-19 without a negative outcome?
- Returned from overseas?
- Placed in quarantine or self-isolation?
If your answer is “YES” to any of these questions, we will be unable to attend at your property at this point in time and therefore require you to contact us again 14 days hence, or when the answers to all the questions are NO. Only then will we be able to attend at your property to service your appliance.
COVID-19 SERVICE PROTOCOLS
Our service technicians follow the advice below when attending sites, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Australian Department of Health:
- All technicians to sanitise themselves on arrival and when leaving customers’ homes
- Where practicable use protective personal equipment as may be required
- Practice social distancing of at least 1.5 metres;
- No hand shaking
- Customer is not to sign documents or touch mobile devices – e.g. iPhone or iPad
- Preferred Customer payment method is via electronic funds transfer – e.g. Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard).
All our service technicians also undergo a self-auditing process which includes disclosure about their current health and any potential exposure to COVID-19, and they have been advised not to attend customer sites if any symptoms exist or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and again, we apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Online Service Booking
Your details will remain private, please refer to our Privacy Statement