Evacuated Tube Systems
Evacuated Tube Solar Systems consist of a ground mounted storage tank that is installed separately to the tubes mounted on the roof. A small pump circulates the water from the cylinder through the header across the top of the tubes to absorb the maximum available solar energy.
Cost effective Vitreous Enamel tanks
High efficiency evacuated tube solar collectors suitable for temperatures as low as -12 Deg C
Tubes and tank can be installed separately
- A range of storage capacities from 175 litres to 315 litres
- Available with electric boost or continuous flow gas boost
- Minimal impact on the aesthetics of your roofline
- No need to reinforce the roof structure
- Frost tolerant for temperatures as low as -12° C
- Solar collectors available in 20, 25 or 30 tube configurations
- A sacrificial anode is provided in the tank for added protection
- 15 years warranty on the solar collectors
- 5 years warranty on the storage tanks
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
|Storage capacity||Booster||No Of Evacuted tubes||No of Bedrooms|
|System N||250||S20||25||1 to 3|
|System P||250||S26||25||3 to 4|
|System R||315||S26||25||3 or more|
|System S||315||S26||30||3 or more|
|System TM||250||3.6 kW||25||1 to 3|
|System VM||315||3.6 kW||25||3 to 4|
|System WM||315||3.6 kW||30||3 or more|
Prestige stainless steel solar tanks are not available in all regions of Australia, please contact your local Rinnai Solar Specialist for more information.