Close Coupled Systems
A solar close coupled system is where the storage tank and the solar collectors are coupled together and installed on the roof.
200 or 330 litre capacity storage
Available with electric boost or continuous flow gas boost
Enduro collectors use aluminium fin solar absorber to maximise efficiency
- 200 or 330 litre capacity storage
- Available with electric boost or continuous flow gas boost
- Enduro collectors use aluminium fin solar absorber to maximise efficiency
- Sophisticated Thermal Arrestor valve controlling the tank temperature
- A sacrificial anode is provided in the tank for added protection
- Suitable for high wind areas to classification region D in accordance with AS/NZS1170.2:2011 using our additional cyclone frame
- Warranty is 5 years on the tanks and 7 years on the collectors
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
|System||Size||Booster||Collectors||Boost Capacity||Average Usage (People)||High Usage (People)||Government STC Rebates|
|Close Coupled Electric||9||200L||2.4kW||1||100||3||2||18||19||17||16|
|Close Couple Gas||11||200L||S20||1||20L/min||3||2||23||27||23||21|
|Close Enduro Pumped Gas||14-20||200L||S20||1||20L/min||3||2||28||31||27||24|
Prestige stainless steel solar tanks are not available in all regions of Australia, please contact your local Rinnai Solar Specialist for more information.