Rinnai – $500 ‘Chance to Win’ service offer.
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promotion Website: https://www.rinnai.com.au/support-resources/online-service-booking
Promoter: Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 74 005 138 769. Address: Atlantic Dr, Keysborough VIC 3173.
Permit number: The Promotion is authorised under:
ACT Permit TP 21/00847
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 12.00am, 26th May 2021 and ends 11.59pm, 17th August 2021.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Have purchased a Rinnai or Brivis product in the past
(b) Book to service any Rinnai or Brivis appliance via the online booking form
- Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
- Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A maximum of 1 x entry per person per day is permitted.
- Three (3) monthly electronic random draws will be conducted at 45 Stubbs Street Kensington VIC 3031 at 12.00pm (AEST) on the 18th of June 2021, 18th of July 2021 and 18th of August 2021
- The first three (3) valid entries randomly drawn will win the Prize (Winner).
- The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
- Each Winner will receive a $500 Rinnai Visa digital card.
- The total Prize pool is valued at up to $4,500.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
Notification of Winner
- The Winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw. Their names will also be published online at www.rinnai.com.au from 22nd June 2021 (draw 1), 22nd July 2021 (draw 2), 22nd August 2021 (draw 3). Winners must claim their Prizes within three months of the Draw.
- The Promoter will retain all unclaimed Prizes for three months from the date of the Draw. If a Prize is not claimed within this time, the Promoter will use an electronic random re-draw to determine another winner for the unclaimed Prize at 45 Stubbs Street Kensington VIC 3031 at 12.00pm (AEST) on the 18th of November 2021 (Re-draw).
- The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw. Their name will also be published online at www.rinnai.com.au from 23rd November 2021. Winners of Re-drawn Prizes (if any) must claim their Prize within 1 month of the Re-draw.
- The Prize will be delivered free of charge to the Winner (or Re-draw winner) at an Australian street address nominated on their entry within 28 days of the draw (or Re-draw).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.
- All feedback in respect of the Promotion should be submitted to the Promoter’s feedback address at: [email protected] the case of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final.