For over 35 years Australians have been enjoying the comfort, convenience and reliability of Rinnai gas heating appliances.
Our innovative products are designed with the environment in mind, with low emission technology and high efficiencies, as well as a host of other great features.Read More...
Our innovative range of heaters deliver high efficiency heating with a host of other benefits including ambience, versatility, control and reliability. Backed with extensive warranties and after sales service teams, Rinnai is proud to be the No.1 choice for gas space heating in Australia.
Gas is one of the most greenhouse friendly fuel sources available. By choosing a Rinnai gas space heater you can make a difference. In addition, the better insulated your home, the lower the set temperature, the less gas you will use and the less impact on the environment.
Rinnai Flame Fires & Space Heaters are highly efficient, and when used correctly, are a very economical form of home heating. Independent tests are used to give energy star ratings to all gas heating appliances ' the more stars the better.
Rinnai have 6 individual ranges of heaters within 2 specific categories.
- Portable (Unflued) Heaters
- Convectors - Where thermostatically controlled warm air is convected throughout the room with the use of a fan
- Radiants - Utilising the radiant heat from infrared tiles only
- Radiant Convectors - Utilising both radiant heat with convected fan forced air (best of both)
- Flued (Fixed) Heaters
- Space Heaters - Utilising both radiant heat with convected fan forced air. Additional flueing is supplied by the installing plumber.
- Energysaver® - Fan convected thermostatically controlled warm air. Additional power flueing allows flexibility in installation options.
- Gas Log Flame Fires - Utilising both radiant heat with convected fan forced air. Each model has specific design elements, however in principle, they all are powerful heaters in their own right with the added benefit of ambience.
It is very important that careful consideration is given to selecting the correct model/size of your heater. Critical factors such as the area to be heated, along with specific design and insulation characteristics of your home must all be considered. Please feel free to use our on-line heater selector as a guideline to choosing the best heater for you application.