Dry-Soft Gas Dryer
Dry-Soft Gas Dryer Overview
Rinnai Dry-Soft® Gas Dryers
Rinnai Dry-soft® dryers combine large 4kg or 6kg capacities with the efficient heating power of gas.
Compared to a conventional electric dryer, the Dry-soft has:
- Less environmental impact - up to 67% less greenhouse emissions*
- Quicker drying time - up to 43% quicker drying time*
- Lower running costs - up to 60% lower running cost*
* Based on independent lab tests to relevant Australian Standard. Running cost comparison assumes a gas tariff of 1.6c/mj and electricity tariff of 18.48c/Kwh. Actual savings will vary depending on the gas and electricity tariff in the householders area.
- Quick Drying - Due to the efficient heating power of gas, drying times are greatly reduced.
- Auto Stop Function - Humidity sensors automatically switch off the dryer when the clothes are sufficiently dry, increasing efficiency and avoiding over drying, to protect your clothes.
- Delicate cycle - Gentle drying at lower temperatures.
- Extra Soft cycle - The dryer will stop drum rotation and blow cool air so that clothes are extra soft, and reduce wrinkles from forming.
- 5 Drying Programs - To suit all your drying needs.
- Timer - This can be set from 5 to 60 minutes on the DrySoft 4 and up to 80 minutes on the DrySoft 6.
- Electronic Control Panel - Easy to use control panel with digital display including cycle selection and timer.
- Audio and Visual end-of-cycle Signals - A buzzer will sound 3 times and the 'finish' indicator will light when the dry cycle is complete.
- Exhaust Duct - No moist air, lint or dust is expelled into the house, which can cause mould and pose a safety risk, also making it considerably quieter.
- Reversible Front Door - The front door can be mounted on the left or right side to suit your location needs.